Saying Yo to June (。´∀`)ノ

A couple of days late to wish everyone to have a (hopefully) good June! ヾ(。´・_●・`。)☆
As for me, I started out this month with a hopefully steady determination.
And that is to, finally, shed off the extra weight. Seriously. \(°o°;)
I really wanna fulfill my #1 resolution of, well, every year wtf. But yeah, seriously, I need to do something about my weight. It has increased quite a bit after the pigging out session during CNY 2013. And it has been increasing and decreasing ever since fml.

So, anyways.
Recently, I really got into Cassey's videos (Blogilates). Her videos are just amazing! ヾ(*´∇`)ノ
Never in my life I thought I would enjoy an intense workout session. NEVER.
But woah, I was hell of a wrong. Her videos are just super enjoyable (even though I was dying during the workout). And I love that she just doesn't tell you what to do but she does the workout WITH you. How amazing is that? And she keeps on motivating you, which I really need! (´ω`★)

One of my favourite workouts to do, so far, would be the Psy's Gentleman Challenge!



But whoooohh, it's a killer at the end. I can't really get it right, yet. But I hope I will, soon!

Aside from that, she also posts up how-to videos about making healthy food.
And woah, I was literally hungry when I was watching her food videos. Believe it.
So far, I have only tried making the banana pancakes which was really yummy! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Here is Cassey's how-to video.



And here is my outcome.



I know it looks nothing like what was shown in the video. Please blame my non-existent cooking skills and knowledge. This is my first time cooking something from scratch! I usually cook instant noodles LOL. Σ(ノ´Д`)ノ
So yay to me! I am sooooo gonna make more of these good stuff next time~! ヽ(´ー`)ノ
Hopefully it doesn't turn out as horrible looking as these LOL.

I really hope I can see some results at the end of June! #JuneOnFire

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik