Building A Pirates' Ship: Moby Dick ♡

Ever since I got into the One Piece fandom and ever since I laid my eyes on the One Piece Grand Ship Collection, I've been slightly obsessed about collecting every pirates' ship. ヽ(愛´∀`愛)ノ

Two weeks ago, I bought the Whitebeard's Pirates main ship - the Moby Dick - at Toys R Us.
And it was the last one on the shelf so I grabbed it. You know the saying, the early bird catches the worm or some crap idiom like that. LOL. I wanted to grab onto the Kuja Pirates' ship too but limited funds fml. (。-_-。 ) These stuff are blardy expensive but so worth the moolahs mannnnn. ♥


The box and the inside of it.

Here's just a few in-progress pictures, taken at random stages~ (・◇・)





And here's Moby Dick in its full glory, kinda.
I noticed the sample end picture on the box had painted parts so MY Moby Dick is just 85% completed. Boo. (ノД`)・゜・。





Wished I had the skills and materials to do the paint job but mehhh, I suck at anything arts-y.
So, fuck that. ヽ(ー_ー )ノ

PS: I apologize for the odd cropped pictures. I lack cropping skills too fml. I should go kick a bucket or some shit like that. Ahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik