Wanted: Nintendo 3DS XL

A couple of weeks ago, I heard there was a release of an XL version of the Nintendo 3DS.
I dug up some info about it and ohboyyyy, it was love at first sight with this new baby~ (*´▽`*)



I was researching about its pros and cons, watching box opening and review videos, watching some 3DS game trailers and gameplay and, briefly, I looked at the 3DS XL's accessories and cover designs.
I was already planning what to get for it, even though I don't even own the physical console yet!
I was definitely obsessed and is still obsessed about this beautiful baby. (´∇ノ`*)ノ

Previously, I had the Nintendo 3DS on my wishlist but when I saw the 3DS XL being released, I immediately kick the 3DS off my wishlist. ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ
I'm super duper in-love with the 3DS XL matte look, instead of the 3DS's glossy look.
And when I read that the 3DS XL has a slightly longer battery life, I just knew I had to get this new console.
I plan on getting a red one. I'm not too happy with the shade of that blue. So, red, it is!
I wonder what I should name it.

Oh, and I think it's time to let my Kevin Nintendo DS Lite to retire.
It has served me well over the years. ☆ ☆
It comforted me during those lonely days when I had no friends in college, drowned my boredom, relieved my stress, and most importantly, it was always there for me. Waiting for me. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
And this is one of the reasons why I love portable consoles so much, especially Nintendo-made consoles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik