Busy, Busy, Busy

First and foremost, my blog is super duper inactive and woah to that. LOL.
I guess college stuff + laziness and procrastination does really equal to its inactivity. (; ̄д ̄)
But anyways, I'm still trying to keep my blog alive (although, I know I'm failing to do so). So, FML to that.

So, almost a quarter of the year has already passed by. And ohboy, it seems time do really fly!
I've been busy with my college stuff, as it's almost the end of my course.
I still can't believe I'm already in my fifth semester.  L(・o・)」
Currently, my team has been working on our diploma project - which is creating a game from scratch.
Honestly, I don't know how are we suppose to create a game within (less than) 3 months. Professional game companies take wayyyy longer than this! Holyshiatttt. I guess, it's just to prepare for the real world, in a way.
Things are not going that smooth. But I'm hoping for a good and decent outcome! (*´・v・)
My teammates and myself will not give up until the end. ♥

Aside from being busy with the project, assignments have been piling up.
I notice that I really slacked this semester. Unfinished and untouched assignments until the due date is over!
But I'm starting to pick up after myself, even though it's almost the end of the semester.
But but but, it's never too late, right? LOL. *emits positive aura*

I've also been really forgetful. I keep forgetting to complete assignments and the class works. FML.
So, today, I wrote down everything I needed to do. Everything - I think.
I'm glad I wrote it down (at last!). So, whenever I look at my to-do list, I'll push myself a little harder and try to complete whatever that's on my to-do list.

Oh, did I mention that Facebook games are totally distracting and screwing up my horrible time management?
Well, I just did. HAH! /(x~x)\
Anyways. Facebook games are also, probably, one of the reasons why I find it difficult to complete my assignments on time! These games take up too much of my time and I know it's really bad for me, but I really just can't help myself. Ahahahah. *dodges bullets*
I find it really ironic that I'm studying Games and I can't find much time to play and test out new games. So, Facebook games is all I got, for now. Which is, actually, pretty pathetic. FML, once again. LOL.

And end of my stupid rant.
Congratulations for wasting your time. Here's a cookie for you! *gives virtual cookies*
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik