U-KISS's Tick Tack (Short Preview)

Recently, I discovered U-KISS will be debuting in Japan soon with their Japanese single called "Tick Tack".

Anyways, I just saw Kiseop's tweet about it! \(^ ^)/
It's just a short preview of Tick Tack though.



Even though it's less than 30 seconds, I'm already excited to watch the full preview! (ノ´∀`*)ノ
I plan on buying their single but I don't know which edition should I get!

If you're thinking of supporting them, you can order them on CDJapan.
They have two versions which are the Jacket A edition (CD+DVD) and the Jacket B edition (CD).
It's unfortunate that the first-press stuff has been SOLD OUT for the Jacket A edition.
The first press stuff on the Jacket B edition is close to being SOLD OUT too! _| ̄|○

Anyways, I can't wait for the full version of the MV!! \(^ ^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik