Just Wanna Get It Done

My final exams are coming up again. This time, I'm seriously screwed.
Siriusly Seriously, I just wanna finish up as quickly as possible and just enjoy my extremely short sem break.
I wanna focus on other things aside from studying and assignments! ―(T_T)→

I wanna concentrate on sketching cause I seriouly suck at it and I wanna be able to draw my own sprites when I create my own game. ( ̄へ ̄)
I wanna learn more about BJDs and how to sculpt them too.
I wanna record a few song covers. ☆
I wanna finish try to finish up a few routes on Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 1st Love Plus and 2nd Season.
IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?! _| ̄|○

Besides, stupid college just implemented a new rule for exams.
I'm seriously dead. Don't be surprised if I don't update this blog for a year cause I might be dead then.
*shot*

I bet I'll fail a bunch of subjects and have to retake or resit for 'em. I don't wanna do either!
Therefore, I should start studying - which I hate... seriously hate. \(--)/

Shyt, college is getting too much in my freaking way!

And end of this stupid random depressing post. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik