Once Again ☆彡

As you might or might not know, I have re-started playing Maple Story again.
I decided to play again due to the Big Bang patch. ♥

I was super-super-super excited when I heard there'll be new classes again!!
I was like "BANZAI!!!". (≧∇≦)
And so I Google-d and YouTube-d the new class (which is called the Resistance class ♥).
OMG. I was totally in love with it!! \(^ω^\)
IT WAS AWESOME. THE SKILLS. MINDFISH. XD

Among the three (Battle Mage, Wild Hunter and Mechanic), I was -naturally- attracted to being a Battle Mage. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
Most of my characters are mages/Evans/anythingmagicrelated. (LOL)
I rarely choose other classes. _| ̄|○

After they released the new patch for the new classes (and somewhere after my 2nd last mid-term paper XD), I created a new character. Heh.

Meet... *drull rolls*




And no, I'm no longer Lv 24. (LOL)
But I'm not exactly over Lv 30 either wth. ( ̄へ ̄)

I notice being a Battle Mage, it's a little hard to level up. *sighs*
But I'm being patient! Haha.
Can't wait to take up my 2nd job. ( ´∀`)
I SOOOO wanna learn Dark Chain. ♥

After reaching Lv 30, I'll be creating another character. WOOTS.
Which will be Wild Hunter. For the sake of having an awesome Jaguar. XD

Anyways~ I'm gonna go Maple now~ ☆

PS: If you're a Vocaloid fan, you should know what does '02' stand for. d(-_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik