Morning Musume's 『Only you』 ♥

Morning Musume's 46th single's MV is finally out! ☆


Left to Right
Ikuta Erina, Niigaki Risa, Fukumura Mizuki, Takahashi Ai, Sayashi Riho, Tanaka Reina, Michishige Sayumi, Mitsui Aika, Suzuki Kanon

This time, their song is called 『Only you』. ♪



I think it's an awesome A-side song. ♥
They have gone back to the usual awesome Nanchatte Renai-ish type of songs.
Which I like. (LOL)

I mean, Maji Desu ka Suka was awesome and all but I prefer this side of MoMusu. Teehee. (^o^)/

Anyways, back on the Only You topic. (LOL)
I really, REALLY like love this song!
It's so awesome. ♥

I love how the song starts with the electric guitar and then a few beats later... Ai-chan starts off with the first line and is followed by Reina's line. ♥
And then, during then the fast parts. OMG.
This is my expression when I heard it.. → o(^^o)(o^^)o

THEN it's followed by Gaki-san's auto-tuned lines!
I absolutely ADORE Gaki-san's voice. It's so powerful (although not as powerful as ex-member Yossie's voice lol).
I bet it'll sound so awesome when they sing live. ♥

Oh and then, at the last verse...
Riho sings the "Itoshi no kimi e" lines. ♥
It's like... \(^ ^)/ BANZAI!!! XD
I bet she'll be an awesome soon-to-be leader! ♥ ♥
What's there not to love about Riho~!
She's confident, has a nice singing voice, powerful dance moves and energy.
And she did say that she wanted to be the leader. (ノ´∀`*)ノ

OH! That reminds me.
Sayu-chan has lines~ ☆
Well, not that many... but STILL! (LOL)
And I love her "Ah~" parts. Those lines screams sekushii. XD
Sayu-chan is the only idol I know that makes such a sekushii "Ah~". LOL.

Okkies, enough fangirling.
This songs also has its cons too. *sighs*
I don't like the fact that the other 9th gen members barely had any lines AT ALL. Heck, they barely had enough screen time! Wth. \(--)/
Kanon, Mizuki and Erina are such amazing singers too, ya know?!
Idk what's going through Tsunku's head. (゚Д゚|||)

And time for awesome screen shots. (LOL)


Love how the started like this. ♥


Pretty, pretty, pretty. XD


One of my Top 3 fave members, Sayu-chan! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ


I never expected Kanon could pull off such a serious look.
But it's a good change from her usual cheerful smile.


Haha. I caught Reina at the right moment! *shot*


Reina's hair is to-die-for. ♥
I love her dyed hair. (´・ω・`)
It's so pretty (like her~). XD!


RihoRihoRiho.
Although she 12-going-on-13, she could pull off such a look at this age.
I wonder how will she turn out in another 5 years. ♥


Hehe. Another awesome Sayu-chan screen shot. ♥


If looks could kill, Erina would have murdered me already. (LOL)
She seriously look like she's gonna murder someone.
She should soften her facial expressions. *nodnod* XD


Gaki-san. ♥ The co-leader. ♥
Power vocals. Heh.


Riho. ♪


Look at Ai-chan's expression. (LOL)
Actually, I accidently clicked on the pause button and this is what happened haha!!


And Ai-chan's smile/smirk?
This is somewhere at the end.
I love how she lip-sync sang the "Kimi wo mamoru~" part and then smiled.


Um, HELLO. Riho's already at the center. Wth? LOL.
But whatever. *sighs*

And end of screen shots haha.
Anyone noticed the lack of Erina-Kanon-Mizuki pictures?!
Yeah, that's how little camera time they got... _| ̄|○

I hope they'll get more lines in their next single. ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik