I'm A Sushi Chef!! ♥

Recently, I've been playing an offline game called *drumrolls*
Youda Sushi Chef ☆.
(Btw, I'm suppose to be studying lol)

It's a okay game. Really easy compared to other offline games.
There were so many sushi(s) to be memorized! ( ̄へ ̄)
But I pulled through LOL. For the first 4 or 5 restaurants, I could memorize everything but when it got to the few last ones, I gave up and wrote all the recipes down wtf. Cheater *coughs*



The girl has only 4 fingers WTH. ∑(O_O;)
Actually, I didn't notice it until my sister told me haha.

And looks *points below*



Heh! See, I really finished it! ♥
I just realized that picture of that girl blocked my other restaurant called Mucchi!! HOW DARE YOU?! ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
But whatever LOL.

My last restaurant's name is Hoshizushi. ♥
I just had to create a nicer name for my last restaurant haha!

Okkies, now this is out of my way.
It's time to study. ―(T_T)→
Hello to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik