Hunted ♥

After months and months and MONTHS of searching for this book...
I finally found it! (o^^)o



It's the 4th book from the House of Night series. ♥
Hunted.

This book is a beauty to my eyes LOL.

I was seriously happy when I found it.
It was just sitting on the shelf in the MPH Bookstore. ☆彡
Can't wait to read it! Heh.

Although, it has to wait for a few more weeks. *sighs*
I'm currently re-reading The Demonata series.
Yes, RE-READING. ALL 10 BOOKS. (LOL)
I've already started on the 8th book. \m/

It'll be a few more week until I can touch Hunted.
Cause I wanna re-read the first 4 books in order to refresh my memory.
(That's also why I re-read The Demonata. Haha!)

I've put all my books on hold too long for my own good. Boo to that. ( ̄へ ̄)

I definitely wanna finish up ALL the books that I bought so that my mom allows me to buy moaaarrr. ♥

So far, I've got...

☆ 8th, 9th and 10th book from The Demonata
☆ 1st to 4th book(s) from The House of Night series
The Left-hand of God (This is gonna be a hard one *keyboardsmash* SOOO many bombastic words and the description is so... ∑(O_O;))
Lord of the Rings (ALL OF IT XD)
Night World series (Re-reading it ♥)
☆ 1st and 2nd book of The Vampire Diaries

When I finished all of these, I SOO gonna buy more L.J.Smith's books!
Her books are too awesome. ♥
And P.C. Cast's books too. ( ´∀`)

Okay, I'm getting over-excited lol.
So bye-bye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik