IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! :D (2010)

Teehee, I love the day of my birthday (which was on 3rd December) just because I get to eat expensive food and get to choose my own cake! :P

Anyway... xDD;;
This year, I actually didn't celebrate it on the day of my birthday due to national exams. :P
So I celebrated it on the 9th of December 2010. (LOL!) Or was it on the 8th of December?
o_O
Or maybe it was before that?? Hm... Darn it, my brain is failing me! Dx

Anyways! Haha~ :)

My sister bought me a Baskin Robbins ice-cream cake! ♥ ♥
She was suppose to pre-order it but unfortunately, we can't wait so she picked another cake.
^^



It has the three main flavours in it (which are vanilla, strawberry and chocolate).



Also, my sister bought me 2 presents~ XD
One is not that expensive, the other one is extremely expensive and hard to get. ♥

I picked one of the presents!
My sister ordered it, via online. It came all the way from Japan, teehee~ :D

The box. (Picture below)
I have already opened before I took a picture. Ahaha~ My bad. xP



And this was what it was in it! ♥

It's a Kagamine Rin figurine, Nuclear Fusion version!
This is so hard to get cause it was sold out in most online stores. :'(

Rin is one of my favourite Vocaloid! (Besides Luka) ♥

This is the second present that I received from my sister. Teehee! :D


The box. :3

After I open the top of the box... Drum rolls, please? (LOL)



Ta-da! :D



This may seem "childish" and very easy to get but my mom don't allow me to have any of those two items. Boo!

Finally, I have coloured pens and the two-stack colour pencil! :D

Yay~ ^0^

And so, that was my birthday! ♥

PS: If you're wondering how much was that figurine, it's RM500 including shipping price).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik