Comic Fiesta 2010

On the 18th and 19th of December 2010, I went to an anime convention called Comic Fiesta.

I arrived late on the first day and left early on the second day. (LOL)
How ironic! ;P

After the convention, my body ached SO badly!
I think it must be due to the standing and walking for long periods, haha. :3
Although, it was painful but it was worth every bit of it! ♥

I didn't buy as much stuff as I did 2 years ago. ^^;;
Though, I think my sister went a little overboard with her money. :P

I bought a couple of badges for a friend of mine too, as requested. (LOL)
I didn't take a picture of it though. Ahaha~
You can view the badges on her blog though! :D
Heres the link.
When I first saw them, I instantly thought of buying it for her, gut instincts are definitely the best! ♥ ♥
Glad she liked them! ^0^

These are what I bought for myself! ^3^


Shugo Chara phone charm.
It's just a pink star with the Japanese writing of Shugo Chara (しゅごキャラ!).

Teehee, at least, I got another pink stuff to dangle on my cellphone! ♥


This is a Vocaloid key chain. :D
There were other versions of this key chain too but it has too much Miku! :O
My favourite Vocaloid(s) are Kagamine Rin/Len and Megurine Luka.

That was the only one that has Rin/Len. :'( Boo!
I wished it had Luka too but too bad. Dx

I like it anyways. (LOL)
It has Neru! :) So, it's all good! ^3^

On the second day, I left early.
Though, I took a little detour to buy shoes and books! ♥

The bigger Borders on the upper floor was closed so there was another smaller one on the lower ground. :P

My sister bought the Vampire Knight fanbook.
(I think take a picture of it. xD;;)

And I got to buy a yaoi manga! *drools*
Yaoi = ♥ ♥

I haven't read it yet. :( Though, my sister read it already. (LOL)
It's called Little Butterfly Omnibus by Takanaga Hinako.

I've read Liberty Liberty! from MangaFox, her work is really good! :D
I totally love the seme/uke pairing in the front cover! *droolsevenmore* XD
I mean.. JUST LOOK AT THOSE TWO!! *nosebleeds* xP


Front Cover.


Back Cover.

Can't wait to read it!
Unfortunately, I won't be able to bring it with me to Thailand.
I'm afraid it'll get confiscated, ahaha~ Due to it's contents. ^^;;

Anyway, it was a really fun two-day trip to Kuala Lumpur. :)
Can't wait for next year's Comic Fiesta! :D

I might be cosplaying~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik