Black Canyon

The other day, I went to eat at Black Canyon for the first time (sort of).
If I remembered it properly, there weren't many people so the food came a little faster. :)

There were so many choices, too many! (LOL)



I don't remember what were the drinks called... Heck, I don't even know what were the foods called! So, boo to me. And boo to the terrible brain of mine, haha~ XD



If I'm not mistaken, this was chicken soup?
Neither my sister nor I like mushroom soup so, it should be chicken soup. xP


This was mine. :)
I remember it was really delicious! ♥
And it was at a reasonable price too! Definitely a plus. :D

Oh! And the chilli is SPICY so I ignored it.
Wait... Or maybe my mom took it? I'm not too sure.


My mom's order. :D


And my sister's order.
The sauce was okay. :P Just okay. (LOL)
I think I might try this when I eat at Black Canyon next time~ ^^;;

Overall, the price was not bad. Just average.
The food and drinks were okay. Not too expensive! :D
And that's it~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik