Modem Problem, Insane?

Okkies. The reason for not updating, quite reasonable. :]
^o^

My modem broke on the 24th January 2009. xD
Despair doomed my fate of technology!! (It doesn't make any sense, ignore that!)
Oh yeah... You must be thinking I'm "old-fashioned" for using a modem...
I have a Wi-Fi router too! xD! It needs to be connected to the modem or else it won't work~

But now, my mum bought us a new Wi-Fi & modem (all in 1)!
IMO, quite cheap~ RM220. =]
And it's called Buffalo... xDD I know! O.O!!

++++++++++++++++++++++

Today was a very very very tiring day~

Woke up EARLY in the morning to go to the Penang Hill~
Reached there about 10.30am with the booming music of RAINISM!!!
-- YES I FINALLY BOUGHT RAINISM [SPECIAL ASIAN VERSION] --
Bought the tickets, it was a LONG queue!!
The 11am, 11.30am, 12pm blablabla tickets were SOLD OUT. So, we bought the the 12.45pm one~
(Oh yeah, "we", I'm refering to my mum, sis, me & my cousins that came down here to Penang~)

So darn hot, dude & dudettes!! =_=;;
-Anyways, it was VERYVERYVERY difficult to find a parking spot~-
Eventually, we got onto the tram that brought us up to the (almost??) top. ^o^
I expected that there were gonna be.... shopping complex?? Not. xD
Honestly, I didn't know what to expect~ =]

The breeze up the hill was so cooling. I didn't wanna leave....!!
There were not monkeys as I expected~ Too bad~!!
Monkeys are just so cute...! x3 I wanna touch & squish them, lol!
But... obviously, they'll scratch & kill me! Non-sense~~ x_x

We left Penang Hill about 2.30pm~
Then, my mum, sis, grandma, me & my cousins went out seperate ways. xD
My family went to Gurney Plaza while my other cousins went to Carrefour. ^o^
The reason why we went to Gurney Plaza? Actually we went there yesterday to buy the new modem but couldn't configure it~
So yeah... Haha. =P Not out fault~ =]

Then... We went on a search to find the last 2 books from Twilight Series. x3
Not for me, of course... Lol. I haven't read the 1st book finish, yet~!!
It's for my other cousin who can't come down to Penang~
The last 2 books of Twilight Series were SOLD OUT in every bookstore in Kuala Lumpur!
It's like OMG....!! =_=! IN KUALA LUMPUR!!! x3 It's like... Holy Shit... LMAO!
Oh well, I only found Breaking Dawn in Popular Bookstore. Not many left either. o_O!

One more thing. We had to search 3 BIG bookstores until we reached Pacific Mall's Popular Bookstore~ -.-!!
Btw, I found out that they sold 20% off for the Rainism (Special Asian edition)!! =_=
I shouldn't have bought it at Speedy~ =_=;; Seriously... Oh well, I can't return the album, lol.
ON YEAH! I LOVE THE SUPER EXTRA SPICY SIZZLING POSTER OF RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*drools more* xDD

PS: I bought Darren Shan's The Demonata Book 2 (Demon Thief) in one of the bookstores that we went~ xDD Couldn't help myself, lol. I'm insanely in-love with ANY of Darren Shan's creation!!! It's so addictive! :D

Now... My legs are SO darn sore..... I feel too lazeh~ x33

+++++++++++++++++++

My favourite songs from Rainism would be...
*check the album cause I have no memorize all the songs yet*
Rainism (Korean, Chinese & English version), Love Story (English version), You and Fresh Woman.
I think his English has improve vastly! Most people are dissapointed in this album but I'm NOT! :D
I love ALL the songs but some more than the others~ x3 Haha. :P I'm currently addicted to You now. :D!! Not you, I meant the song, You. xDD

*sings "You... You make me sexy"* xDD


+++++++++++++++++++

3 songs to be handed in... Lol.... I'm too lazy to sing right now... =_=! Even if I wanna, haha. :P

Good night everyone! ^o^

1 comment:

  1. i have not even listened to any korean songs. i just started out with tohoshinki's bolero.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik