co・no・mi・chi × Updates

Yo, everyone! x3
Have you heard Buono!'s latest single, co・no・mi・chi?
Weeell....! If you haven't, listen to it now! :D

1-- co・no・mi・chi (with lyrics ONLY)
2-- co・no・mi・chi (with English & Spanish translation ONLY)





Yay~ Tanoshi desu ka~??
I love Momoko's skirt~ It's SOO fuwa fuwa~

DISCLAMATION--
I'm NO WAY related to any of the production company. The lyrics & translation is NOT MINE.

CREDITS--
Lyrics by aimonaz.
Translation by J2381196.

NOTE--
The OFFICIAL lyrics are NOT out yet!

++++++++++++++++++++

I'm watching Shugo Chara!! Doki, episode 66 now! English subs, of course! :D
So, far I'm enjoying it! ^o^
If you haven't watch it yet, GO DO IT ON YouTube NOW!!
Hehe~~

++++++++++++++++++++

My other groupdub's single is gonna be out soon! Yay!

I'm learing Namida no Iro now, it's R-ainbow's 2nd single!
I have more lines. :] I ish happy! :D

+++++++++++++++++++

Chinese New Year is around the corner~ I can't wait~!!
Tanoshimi desu nyaa~!!!!

*looks at the empty red packets....* xDD

My fave cousins are coming down to Penang!
They do every year, anyways. Lol.
BUT Lina & Eileen is not coming down... Aww...!
I was looking forward to meet with Eileen the most~!
She's a fun person! Even if she's younger than me, haha.

+++++++++++++++++++

I'm planning to change my blog's link to SchizophreniaDevil~ :]
Does it sound cool~?? :D Cause I'm in-love with it, right now!

BUT!!
The bad point about it is... I think some people might mis-spell it... And it's like... LONG. x3
Lol~

I'm still thinking about it, not comfirm yet.
I'll give all of you a week head's up before I change it officially!
^o^
I don't any of my readers be all "left out" & surprised that my blog "dissapeared". Hehe~ :]

++++++++++++++++++++

Last night, I finally got to watch Bedtime Stories!
Yay me!
^___^

Honestly, I wanna watch Outlander but it was PL18~ Wtf!!
But, I'm glad I watched Bedtime Stories. It was SOOO hilarious~ =D!!

Did I mention that I watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua a few weeks ago? Hrm...
I don't remember. xD

+++++++++++++++++++

Wow. Long post~ Lmao.
Kidding~ This is the end, for now. :]

1 comment:

  1. at least u have fun cousins. i have no cousins or relatives around my age even if they r they just snob.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik