School × Singles × Groupdubs

Hey, all.
This post is gonna be quick as possible.
It's quite difficult to find time for myself now cause...
I'm -now- buried under piles of homework, tuition, groupdubs, school & next, extra activities (curriculum - sp??)!

So, hrm...
School has been tough!
Since I learnt Additional Maths, it's one of the toughest so far. It's because my teacher goes so quick!
!! TToTT !!

ANYWAYS!
I'm in the Accounts stream. ^o^! I'm quite glad I picked Accounts and not Science stream!
Everyone is suffering in there while I'm -still- chilling.
*puts on imaginary sunglasses*

Updates on my blog would be SLOW.
Slower than a sloth, in fact!
So, sorry that I don't update often anymore BUT I will be updating on my single releases & groupdub releases, etc etc.

++++++++++++++++

I've joined a new project group called Haato Project. If translated into English, Heart Project.
Heart as in . Get it? ^w^

I'm in Yuujou (which coveres Buono!) & Haato Revolution (which coveres anime songs).
So far I'm loving it! Everyone is SO nice! Makes me feel welcomed~ ^o^

Now, Yuujou has no release or discussion yet unlike Haato Revolution.
Haato Revolution has 5 songs to be signed up. The deadline is next week.
Btw, we have 5 songs because we are a HUGE group! About 12 member in Haato Revolution but we're seperated into sub-groups.

The songs that were chosen was...
1) Hey! Say! from Lovely Complex
2) Tears Infection from Myself; Yourself
3) Hare Hare Yukai from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
4) White Destiny from Pretear
5) Dango Daikazoku from Clannad


I signed up for Hare Hare Yukai & White Destiny! I'm still thinking of signing up for Tears Infection but I'm afraid that I'll stumble on the lyrics & fail! Then, not being able to turn in my lines which leads to punishment!

Erm.
My Kawaii Yakimori has an upcoming single called FOREVER LOVE (by obviously, C-ute!).
We DO cover C-ute songs, btw! x3
The deadline is THIS Friday & I still haven't recorded or practice much!
TToTT

Then...
As for STR*, our upcoming AKB48 groupdub is Only Today.
Deadline is next week, thank gosh! xDD
This song.... I can't get the timing right!


Shit... ._.!! I'll have to hand in ALL my lines by tomorrow!
Because it's the only time I will have PEACE & QUIET in the house.

Okkies, that's all for now.
Ta-ta, all! Sayonara, oyasuminasai!
Good night~
^o^

1 comment:

  1. haha. i tried singing hare hare yukai and i prefer listening myself singing lost my music. :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik