Morning Musume 『One・Two・Three』(MV)

Osu, everyone! Morning Musume's One・Two・Three MV has been uploaded onto their official YouTube channel. It's from their 50th single called 「One・Two・Three / The Matenrou Show 」.



Oddly, their dance version of this song was released wayyyy earlier than the official MV.
Is this an business tactic? (✪㉨✪)

Anyways. I think the song is insanely addictive.
It's been so long since I heard something as "fresh" as this. Although, I didn't really like the auto-tuned parts. I wished they didn't auto-tune their voices so much. I really love hearing their, erm, raw vocals. Besides that, their dance is also very cool! There are no weird movements, I think. I think I'll be learning their dance when I find a spare time to do so! 。◕‿◕。
Plus, their outfits totally matched the song. And I feel like cosplaying Sayumin. XD

Ahhhh~ Everyone looks so amazing in the MV especially Sayumin! o (◡‿◡✿)








I just felt like picspam-ing. ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
Notice how many Sayumin pictures are there in it? LOL. ♥ ♥

I plan on getting this single. It's their 50th single, after all! But I haz no money at the moment... *sad*
But if you want to buy their single, you can go ahead and get their single at CDJapan.
Bear in mind that it also helps to boost their single on the charts! (●´∀`)ノ♡

So, support them! ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik