Buono!'s 「Natsu Dakara! (夏ダカラ!)」

I finally stopped procrastinating on watching Buono!'s latest single, 「Natsu Dakara! (夏ダカラ!)」.
Cause I heard some people didn't really like it.

Anyways, here's the PV. ♥



Personally, I think the PV is beautiful and the song is okay.
I prefer the rock-ish Buono! though. XD *shot*

Like, pfft, how can anyone NOT like the rock-ish Buono!. (ノ´∀`*)ノ

And of course, I took a couple of screenshots. WOOT!!
Oh and OMG, the three of them look so effing pweeettyyy!!! ♪♪


Airirin looks so damn pretty. ENVIOUS! XD


I gotta admit, she looks so much like Maimi in this PV...
Which is kinda scary! (O_O;)


Miyabi with her pretty hair.


Airirin waving at... someone? XD

(`ー´)


Finally, I have a screenshot of Momoko! ☆


She looks so adorable playing with the fishies! (≧∇≦)


Haha. So cute. ♥


LOVE LOVE LOVE Airirin's expression. It's so priceless. LOL!


Pretty Airirin again~


Buono! playing with bubbles~ BUBBLE BUBBLE POP!!! XD *coughs*

Sorry, got carried away~ ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ


I really like Momoko's dress! ☆


OMFG. Can't stop staring at Miyabi's boots!! It's so hawt. XD!

Okay, the end. (o^^)o
Bye! ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik