× Accident → Winter Warmers ×

Last Wednesday ☆
I got into a minor accident. (>。≪)

My sister and I was on our way to Autocity.
But some stupid motorcyclist was speeding and he crashed into our car. ↓



The left side rear view mirror broke. LOL!



Surprisingly, the passenger side was damaged at all! (O_O;)
I was truly surprised haha.
Although, I'm glad it wasn't damaged or else, I wouldn't be able to get out~

After towing the car away and reporting the accident to the police, my mom sent us to Sunway Carnival Mall while she went off to work.
We had 2 hours to kill (no pun intended LOL).

We headed over to Winter Warmers to have our "tea time". ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

We had 2 (actually, 3) jars of tea and a couple of snacks.



The snacks were okay, I guess?
Although, I still think it wasn't worth the money! ↓↓

After eating/drinking, we checked out the book fair.
We were just randomly picking up books and flipping though haha~

Then, my mom called us and we had to leave.
So, that was my bad + good day? I guess! ( ̄へ ̄)

PS: Oh, if you're wondering if we went to Autocity, then no, we didn't. We cancelled the plan after the accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik