A Breath of Fresh Air

At last, I got to go out today! O(≧∇≦)O
I went out with my mom, sister and myself. (LOL)

In the morning, we headed over to McDonalds for breakfast~ ☆



We choose Set A. (Not that it matters for you to know it haha)

I finally got to eat the Egg McMuffin! ♥
It was uberly delicious. CHEEEEEESEEE ♥ ♥ ♥ EGGGGGGG ♥ ♥ ♥
The pancakes, scrambled eggs, chicken sausage and hash browns were okay.
It turned cold by the time I tried it cause I was busy indulging myself in the Egg McMuffin. (LOL)

After breakfast, we bought my sister's stuff in (inserts the name of the place).

Then ☆
We drove to Sunway Carnival Mall. (’-’*)

We bought a camcorder. ∑(O_O;)
I was a little taken back haha!! I never knew my mom would allow my sister to buy an expensive camcorder. Like... Holy crap?! (LOL)



Then, we bought some clothes, looked at a couple of books (there was a book fair going on) and etc. And then (excuse the lack of vocab LOL), we had our lunch at 600CC.

I took no pictures cause I left my cellphone at home. (・∀・ )

There was this little annoying housefly flying around us! GRR!
It was effingly annoying. (~-~;)

Oh! There was a lady with huge hair...
Big curly hive hair... *getshot*
I was truly distracting. LOL. She sat near us. So... yeah... *getshotagain*

So, that was it. ( ^‐^)
It was a good trip out of the house though!
I wanna go out more often. I don't wanna rot at home with the NDS in my hand. (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik