A Second Official Bloggie

Yo, yo, yo~ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I've been procrastinating to blog lately. Hm...
I'm just lazy like that. (LOL)

Anyways, this is just gonna be a short post. |・ω・`)
I just got myself a second blog. ♥

There's nothing much on it yet! (Due to my procrastination attitude)

I edited most of the stuff that needs to be edited and changed.
I changed the HTML coding a little bit to suit my liking. d(-_^)

I love how it looks. ♥
I have yet to start blogging on it and test out the waters of my new blog, haha!
I hope it's nice and easy (or at least, easier than figuring out the navigation around FC2)...
Ahaha~ _| ̄|○

I might blog on there more often than here.
But then again, it depends on my mood. *shrugs*

I can't really abandon this blog cause I love it too much! ( ̄へ ̄)

ANYWAYS.
Here's the link to my second bloggie, if you're interested~
http://xxmisachiixx.blog.fc2.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik