Facebook, Facebook and more Facebook!

Since I'm still waiting for my results and I'm still jobless, this is what I do every single day of my life. _| ̄|○



From day to night, night to day, Sunday to Saturday and etc.
You get the point! (LOL)

Everyday, it's Facebook games. How depressing!

I'm not "addicted", I'm just bored. (ノ´∀`*)ノ
Seriously, I got nothing to do at home! Ahahaha~

I don't see how people live without Facebook!
Especially, the younger generation (like me!). Haha!! ( ̄~ ̄;)

I mean, YouTube is getting boring. There's barely any good videos anymore!
MySpace is boring too. There's barely anyone on it. Hah!!
Friendster has been forgotten. (LOL) So, nothing to say about it.

So, Facebook it is. (*´ο`*)



And TV has nothing that interests me... Ugh!

This sucks so badly. ―(T_T)→

Anyways, I hope I get a life soon. (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik