Torture × Nightmare

Uh-oh. School is starting! Bleh~
I really hate school, y'know? It means more nagging, more tiresome days, more noisy teachers, more screwing up your weekends and etc. :] You get my point. LOL!

Again, I can't believe I'm gonna be the senior of seniors already!
This will give the teachers to nag us more...
"Be more responsible, show good examples to your juniors!" Said Miss/Mr X.

When school officially starts, which is tomorrow, I gotta prepare myself!
Homeworks are gonna start piling up! You will feel like your arms are about to fall apart from too much writing. Peer pressure. After-school activities. Violin class. Tuitions!
Gosh, I'm gonna go crazy!

I hope I can make sometime for myself to study more too. This is a really important year for all Form 5 students. *sighs*

*head bash* xD

Okkies. Bye-bye! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik