♥ Hello, 2010! ♥

It's 2010. Can you believe it? Time flies!
I hope everyone have a good this year cause I know I won't, haha!
But I'm really looking forward to almost everything... xD

I'm gonna be 17 this year! And I don't like that fact...
I'm gonna have to take driving tests and stuff! Bleh~~
And I'm having my national exam this year, which sucks! I was suppose to study during my long semester break last year but I got distracted with my novels and manga(s) and going out with people... LOL!!! XD
But besides the fact that I'm gonna have the national exam this year, it's my last year in school! I kinda love the fact that I'm no longer gonna go school anymore but I'm kinda not looking forward to it either. Confusing, aye?

Besides the bad stuff, I'm looking forward to having a new cellphone and an iTouch!
My mom said I could get them after my national exam which finishes on December. It sucks but better something than nothing! I've already plan to get the Korean phone, LG Lollipop! :3 I know it's gonna be really expensive cause in Korea, it's 500000 won! If you convert it into Malaysian Ringgit, it's RM1300+.


Actually, I wanted to get an LG Ice-cream (which is two times cheaper cause it was released in 2008) but it isn't as nice as LG Lollipop! xD


See my point? :3
I want a PINK LG Lollipop! :D

Anyways... xD Oh!
Please ask me some questions on formspring.me.
It's located on the right side navigation bar thingy. Any type of questions are all right, I guess.

I think that's all!

PS: I'll be blogging about my trip to Singapore later - I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik