100 Random Questions About Me

Do you have any alcohol in the house?
If I'm not mistaken, yes. Though, no one ever drinks it. :P

Who is your last text message from?
Don't know. I haven't been checking my cellphone for almost 3 weeks.

Do you drink 1 litre of water a day?
No... unfortunately.

Thinking of someone you hate, who's the first person to come to mind?
I'll get in trouble if I say so. :P

Do you have long fingers?
No, I wished I had!

Are you double jointed?
No, I think.

Do you laugh when someone is funny?
Yes. Isn't that the point of it? xD

Can you stand on one leg for very long?
No. I wouldn't last 3 minutes!

Did you learn anything today?
Yeah, I guess.

Are you good at maths?
I'm good at certain chapters.

What subject do you excel in?
English.

How much money do you have in your bank?
Not gonna tell you! :3

Would you meet someone on the internet?
Yeash~ ^3^

Do you have salt on lots of things?
Salt on lots of things? Don't get it. LOL.

Do you drink lots of soda?
Nope, I rarely drink soda.

Did you make any new years resolutions this year?
Yup!

Have you followed through?
No... @_@

Do you often wonder what people are thinking?
I wonder always, it's a mystery! :P

Have you ever seen a turtle?
Yup. Their huge. x_x;;

How often do you go to the beach?
Never...

How many siblings do you have?
One older sister. :/

Where was the last place you went that was overseas?
Singapore.

Would you eat a live spider for 0?
No.

What's the most you've spent in one store?
More than RM100, I think.

Do you go shopping at least once a week?
No. :[

Do you take your mobile phone everywhere?
I used to, except school (of course!).

Can you count to ten in a different language?
Yes! I can count to ten in Japanese. :D

Do you often sing in the shower?
No, my family will think I'm a weirdo. =_="

Can you do more than one thing with your tongue?
I can twist and roll it.

Can you go cross eyed?
Yup! :3

Do you get along with your family?
I guess so.

Have you ever thrown a drink in someones face?
No but I wanna do it someday! XD

Who's the last person to tell you that they like you?
Don't remember!

Do you have good hearing?
No... @_@

Have you ever hurt an animal on purpose?
That's insane, of course NOT!

Do you feel sick at the sight of blood?
I find it awesome.

When's the last time you had stitches?
Never...

How many books do you read a month?
LOTS!!! O_O

Last person you checked out?
No one.

Last thing you yelled about?
My sister but that was just for fun. LOL!

Who is your last IM from?
Don't remember. The last I logged into my MSN was about 3 weeks ago!

What time did you go to bed last night?
Around 1AM.

Do you often set your alarm clock?
No. My mom's my alarm clock. x3

Can you read?
Yeah, DUH! If I can't, what the hell am I doing now? Ridiculous!

Do you get drunk almost every weekend?
No, I've never gotten drunk before either.

Do you collect anything?
Yup~~

Do you like bendy straws or normal straws?
Bendy straws! xD

Are you random?
When I'm at my maximum point of boredom, I'm very random and sarcastic.

Do you like to talk about your feelings?
Honestly, no. I feel a little embarrassed.

Can you run fast?
No. =_=;;

When you get too tired, do you get bitchy or hyper?
Neither. I'm still the same except I complain more than usual.

Has anyone of the opposite sex ever said you were beautiful/handsome?
Thankfully, YES!

Are you a druggie?
Eww, NO.

Have you ever been kicked out of a classroom?
Yes... Just don't ask... -_-"

Do your parents often ask you for help with their phones or computer?
My mom does.

When you don't understand a word do you look up its meaning?
If I feel like it, I will. xD

Do you try and expand your vocabulary?
Yes but unfortunately, the word won't stick onto my brain!!

Do you know what your IQ is?
No. I bet it's less than 100.

Do you know who is president?
I don't have the whole "president" system in my country.

Last myspace page you visited?
AnCafe's MySpace page! :D

Do you go on myspace daily?
No, I got sick and tired of it...

Do you know anyone who is engaged?
Nope. =/

How old do you think you will be when you get married?
Probably when I'm nearly 30 but hopefully, that won't happen!

What is the longest word you know?
Hippopotamus. xP

Out of all the people you know who has the strangest name?
No.

Do you walk up to randoms and start a conversation with them?
No, that'll freak people out!

Whens the last time you showered?
This afternoon. :P

Do you wear perfume?
No, I can't stand most of the smell!! Bleh...!

When was your last hangover?
Never. :D

Do you know how to use a washing machine?
Of course I do. o_O

Are you a good cook?
I only know how to boil an egg. xD

Whats the best invention since sliced bread?
Don't know.

How awesome is YouTube?
VERY!! :D

What's the last thing to annoy you?
The house phone that rang.

What's a useless fact you know?
I don't think facts are useless. Their all useful, one way or another!

Do you own more than ten books?
WAY MORE THAN 10 BOOKS. :P

What's to your right?
Nothing.

Do you eat jelly?
Yup! ^^

What color shirt are you wearing?
Red~

How many DVDs do you own?
Not that many. Most are my sister's or dad's.

Can you do ballet?
No. :'[

Is Claude Monet a author or artist?
Don't know. o.o;;

What time is it?
It's currently 12.07AM.

What time is it now?
Read the above. :P

Have you ever ridden a horse?
NO!! TT^TT

Do you believe in god?
Not entirely.

Have you read the bible?
Planning to do that. xD

What's the weirdest pet you've had?
You. xD Jkjk!

Are you good at lying?
I'm bad at lying... TToTT

When you don't get your way do you make people feel guilty?
Wha'? I don't get this question!

Do you like reading Sci-fi or Romantic?
That's tough... I guess romantic...

Do you do the grocery shopping?
Nope, my mom does it.

Do you sleep naked?
No. Though, I would like to try it. xD

How many high heels do you own?
None, seriously.

Are you good at looking but not buying?
It depends on my mood. :P

What's the last CD you bought?
Tokio Hotel's Humanoid (English) album. :3

Do you drink coffee daily?
No.

Have you burp the alphabet?
No. o_O

Are you wearing socks?
Nope~~

Where are your parents?
In the living room. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik