Proudly Presenting MBLAQ and U-Kiss

I recently discovered these two super-duper awesome boy bands!
MBLAQ (pronounced as M Black) and U-kiss. ♥

MBLAQ stands for Music Boy Live in Absolute Quality.
They're really awesome! This band consists 5 members who are Seung Ho, Joon, G.O., Cheon Dung and Mir. ♥ ♥
What's more awesome is that they're under J.Tune! Rain owns J.Tune Entertainment. xD

Besides that, the first song I've ever heard from them is Oh Yeah and the second song is G.O.O.D. Love. :]


My favourite member is Joon!
He acted in the movie, Ninja Assassin, as the younger version of Rain's character Raizo. Heh~! *0*


He's so cute! ♥ And he can do ballet and modern dancing (DUH!)! :D
I seriously love guys who are really good at dancing. ♥
But more importantly, he has a wonderful smile!!



+++++++++++++++++++

Now, U-Kiss! :D
U-Kiss stands for Ubiquitous Korean International Super Star.
This band consists of 7 members who are Alexander, Soo Hyun, Ki Bum, Ki Seop, Eli, Kevin and Dong Ho.


I fell in love with them when I saw them performing in Music Bank! My jaws just dropped at how good their music was and how perfect all the members were! ♥
They were performing Man Man Ha Ni (Translation: Am I Easy?). I really love the meaning of the song too! :D



I don't know if I got the correct video or not but what the heck?
Check out the video with English subs, it's really cool! :D

Now... My most favourite member! xD *drum roll*
It's KEVIN!! Yay~~ :3



Sometimes I screw up a think Eli is Kevin and Kevin is Eli. xD They both have blonde hair and almost the same length. Haha~ Can't blame me... x_x;;


That's all for now! CHU~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik