Hello! Project 30 Day Challenge: Day 28 - Day 30

Day 28: Idol the brings to you special memories of something or somebody?



I would have to say that it's got to be Airirin~ ☆
Without knowing her (or generally, the Hello! Project world), I'd probably still be as emo and always eating on my negative thoughts. Heck, I'd probably be dead a few years ago.

Day 29: Your favorite Morning Musume Leader?



As much as I would love to say Sayumin is my favourite MoMusu leader, I would still pick Ai-chan, as my favourite leader. I don't know much about the OGs so, I'd have to pick Ai-chan cause she was the leader when I was still a MoMusu newbie fan. And she's been an awesome leader! ⊂((・▽・))⊃

Day 30: Why do you like Hello! Project?

Woah. Tough question. And would be hard for non-fans to understand too.
There are many answers to this question but I just love them cause they make me happy.
They make me smile, they make my heart flutter, they make everything around me seem okay.
I just love them so much because they make my life much more better. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik