The End of Internship

My internship life has finally ended, officially, on 30th March 2013. (´∇ノ`*)ノ
Those boring 3 months of wasting my time during internship is finally over. I can't believe it zomfg.
At last. LOL.

Anyways.
I had my internship presentation at college yesterday.
It went smoothly - better than I expected.

To be honest, I left as though someone did not want me to hand in my full report about my internship.
Initially, I was planning on finishing it and sending it to my department head to double before I handed in the hardcopy. But that never happened, cause I couldn't finish it on time. So, I put that behind me.
I had a few trouble trying to finish it up but I finally did on Saturday evening.
However, the day before, when I was printing out my March monthly log for my supervisor to sign. The printer broke down because there was paper stuck at the roller. My mom had to print it at her office and she handed it over during lunch time. So, that was over~
And then, my dad fixed the printer on Saturday morning. Phew! ⊂((・▽・))⊃
After my work ended, I tried my best to finish up my report before 6pm because I needed to go bind my report before the shops closed. I didn't manage to finish it at 6pm, at all. Heck, when I was printing out my report, the ink decided to act up on me and dried halfway wtf.
My mom suggest to print and bind at her office instead. Sheesh.
She could've suggested it earlier, instead of giving me a panic attack - non-literally. (`へ´*)ノ
So, that was my string of bad luck. oTL

End of post lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik