☆ Review: "We Are Buono!" album by Buono! ☆

This is my review for Buono!'s 3rd album called "We Are Buono!". ☆


Track 01 - "One Way = My Way"
This song is an awesome song to start of this album. ♥
The harmonies are just so amazing!! ☆ I love the guitar in it! It just makes the whole song complete! d(^0^)b Along with the wonderful line distribution, it's great!

Track 02 - "Our Songs"
Buono!'s 10th single was added in this album too. Though, I gotta admit that at some point, Airi and Miyabi, their voices sound alike. xD LOL!! I like the part where Airi sings after the instrumental break at the end and then Momoko comes in! ♥

Track 03 - "Independent Girl~dokuritsu joshi dearu tame ni"
A strong song that every girl will surely love. This is very matured song, at least for Buono!. I can really tell that all the three girls' voices have improved over these years especially Miyabi! ☆
I love how the made the effect on Airi's voice after the first chorus! And then, how Miyabi's voice came after that. :D The guitar playing is EXTREMELY AWESOME!! I just wanna fangirl~ xD

Track 04 - "MY BOY"
Buono!'s 7th single was added too. :3
This was, in my opinion, the turning point for them! ♥ Their music totally changed from this song and it's a good thing. Their previous songs were VERY idol like (no sarcasm). I like the message of this song. ♥ The fast lines makes it even better to listen!! I like this verse (English translation):
"Isn't it enough to have someone say congratulate you since you've been born?
Today's wind only blows today!
Because it's a digital world, people are careless and
they forget they're true selves
What would you do if
everything was here for you? MY BOY!"

Track 05 - "Urahara"
At first I thought it would be a ballad song but turns out, it was not. xD
It starts off a little slow and very ballad-like but then changes when the chorus comes in. And the song made me feel very sad, it's a really good song. I love the effect the made on Airi's line "akai Sui-tsu no you ni toke aitai". Miyabi sounds really awesome in this song! ♥ This will be a very good solo song for her. ☆

Track 06 - "Take It Easy!"
Buono!'s 8th single. I like the fact that it sounds very country-like.
I like the acoustic guitar playing and the electric guitar playing combined! You don't hear it that much in Hello! Project. xD It's a really relaxing song. ♥

Track 07 - "Bravo☆Bravo"
Buono!'s 9th single. :D Really cute song. xD Despite this song being very repetitive, I still love it cause it's easy to sing and fun to dance to. xD I'm a little surprise that I don't hear much harmonies in it. =/

Track 08 - "Kataomoi"
I like the way Airi sings her solo lines. ☆
In my opinion, this song is quite meaningful. Btw, I love the guitar solo. xD
In the last verse, I love Momoko and Miyabi's voice. ♥ And after that last verse, there's some hardcore guitar playing... xD

Track 09 - "Blue-Sky-Blue"
This song is a little different from the other songs due to it's effects. :3
I like the choir-like singing they added in the first words of the few verses in the song. ^^ It's a relaxing song that makes you wanna listen more and makes you fall in-love more with it. Momoko's voice is really matured in this song... o.o

Track 10 - "Koucha no Oishii Mise"
I don't really get the connection between title and the song... xD According to my knowledge, the title translated to "Delicious Black Tea Shop". LOL! But I still love this song, no matter what. ☆
This song will be perfect if you listen when it's raining. :3 Btw, the harmonies in this song is amazing!! ☆ ☆

Track 11 - "Tabidachi no Uta"
This song sounds like some kind of anime ending song that has traveling theme. LOL, i don't think you get the joke... xD The title of the song translates to (at least to my knowledge) "Song of Journey". :3 I don't really have any comment on this song besides that it's nice to listen (once in a while) and... I'm still wondering why it's 6+ minutes long. xD

Track 12 - "We Are Buono!~Buono no THEME"
I love the fact that this is the last song!! ^3^ According to the title, it's Buono!'s theme song. xD This is a really fun song to sing along with!!! ☆
One of Buono!'s best song ever!!!!! Besides that, I love that it's so "Buono!" like! xD
About this line... "AIRI + MIYABI + MOMOKO = BUONO!" I totally burst off laughing at Miyabi's silliness when her name was called. xD She's so cute~ Haha. ^^;;
"ROCK zenkai Buono!" ☆
Btw, I like the very last part when Airi was speaking/laughing. xD It's so Airi~ Haha~ :P

OVERALL--
I LOVE IT! Period. :D It's the BEST album in Hello! Project! xD Not even Morning Musume can beat that! ;P Moreover, this album has a rock theme to it, it's even more better! This just proves that Buono! is an all-rounder. :]

RATING--
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik