First Attempt: Felting A Tiger

Okay, I'm running out of ideas of blog post naming LOL.

The other day, I tried felting for the first time of my life. ⊂((・▽・))⊃
My sister bought a few pre-prepared ones from Daiso.
I made a tiger. *coughsKagamicoughs*  (*´・v・)

Btw, these pictures were taking via Instagram. I got lazy LOL.

So, the first stage was the basic "skeleton" of the body~



At that point, the ears were already out of shape. (ノД`)・゜・。
But whatever, I just pressed on - since this was my first attempt in felting.
Next, I added it in the nose and mouth(?), says the instructions.



See what I mean about the out-of-shaped ears? Doesn't totally look like a tiger. oTL
So, whatever. I just added in the stripes and followed my own style.
There was suppose to be only 2 stripes but I thought it'll look odd so, I added an extra stripe to my tiger~



And lastly, to add in the eyes.



It, somewhat, looks like a tiger - if it weren't for the oddly shaped ears. (@ ̄Д ̄@;)
But ohwell, there's a first time to everything. So, this is my end product and that's that. ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik