Pokemon Y GET!! ♥



Pokemon X and Y's official release was on 12th October but my friends and I got our copies of our Pokemon games the before the official release. (●´∀`)ノ♡

The kareshi pre-ordered and paid the remaining sum for my Pokemon Y cause I'm currently a broke-arse college student who really wants this game LOL. But I'll be paying him back later, of course. He got Pokemon X, by the way. ☆

We tried out the game on the night that we got the game itself and woah, I already love it. Duh!
I was a little disappointed that we couldn't really customize our characters at the beginning of the game itself. But I guess I'm grateful that I'll be able to customize it, later in the game. Woohoo~
I'm fangirling at everything new in the game. But I gotta admit, it seems way easier, if compared to the previous Pokemon games. Nevertheless, it's an amazing game to have. (^v^)

Can't wait to complete the game and complete the Pokedex too! ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik